Tuesday, May 11, 2010

bits of April


Thursday, April 1: My family's flight didn't come in until late that night...and then my dad got lost on the way to our house. We had their beds all ready for them to crawl into when they got here.
Saturday, April 3: Sarah carries our little Easter Bunny up the stairs to find his basket.
Sunday, April 11: The aftermath of our "planning party" with our friends. We had meals to coordinate, activities to plan, lists to make!

Monday, April 12: Nicholas oversees our yardwork from his high chair on the porch.
Thursday, April 15: One of the reasons I love going home to Kent's parents' is because everything there is beautiful. It's refreshing, and I always end up wishing I could stay longer.


Saturday, April 24: Nicholas's first time in a boat.
Tuesday, April 27: Bathtime at the end of the day. That lump on his shoulder is his hemangioma-it will eventually just go away on its own as he grows. Weird, but nothing to be concerned about.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun look at your month...
as for that lump....still makes me worry.....I know it will be okay. I think it's the "grammer" in me coming out.

Unknown said...

Sorry the last comment said from Sam it was me-
Grammer Teresa

sheila said...

I spotted those chocolate crinkle cookies on your table... I have been trying to find the incentive to make some for the last couple of days. mmm... yum. I have some really cute pics of Nicholas from the garden party. If you send me your email address, I will get them to you.
sbbrame@hotmail.com

heidi said...

looks like it was a good month for you!!

Lisa Brown said...

Looks like April was a great month :). I especially love the bath picture - so fun!