Monday, February 15, 2010

when I went downstairs

on Valentine's morning, I set Nicholas down and then turned to see how much time we had left before we had to leave for Church.

And I noticed this:"Time stands still when I'm with you!"
And I went "awww!"

And then I saw this:
And this:It wasn't until a little later that I found my personal favorite:
Kent left notes on nearly every non-permanent surface he could write on. I had so much fun all morning hunting down all the places he wrote on.

And on Friday, I received these beauties while Kent was at work. He's so sweet, isn't he?
I think I'll keep him.

8 comments:

The Tibbitts said...

What a sweet husband and what a fun idea!

Libby said...

How sweet.

marilyn said...

What fun!

Shannon b said...

so cute! What a sweet boy.

Mariley Johnson said...

So sweet and very clever!

Teresa said...

So sweet....yes, he's a keeper =)

Lisa Brown said...

I love it - so much fun :).

Kirsten said...

I got tulips too ... they're my favorite!