Wednesday, March 4, 2009

give beauty

Shannon posted this and I'm copying her. I love it.
As children of God, we have the power to create something beautiful. Our talents and gifts have been given to us so that we may uplift and edify all those around us.

"To every man is given a gift by the Spirit of God. . .
"All have not every gift given unto them; for there are many gifts. . .
"To some it is given one, and to some is given another, that all may be profited thereby. . .
"And all these gifts come from God, for the benefit of the children of God."
--Doctrine and Covenants 46:11-29



This month I am going to try and focus on recognizing what I do well, creating what I can, and using that to make the world around me a more beautiful place.

4 comments:

Jess said...

Thanks for posting this, Becca! This talk is one of my absolute favorites, and this video is just great!

YOU are great. Have a great week!

Jess said...

"Woo woo, the Church is true!"

;)

Dallin said...

Some of us create cool stuff like software. I know, I'm a nerd.

Erin and Devin said...

I love this video! When I first saw the talk, it was exactly what I needed to hear. Then Devin showed me this commercial! It is powerful!