Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Just Because

Just because there are 13 days left.

Thirteen reasons I'm excited:
  1. Getting married. Wahoo!
  2. Christmastime. I love the lights and the music and the tastes.
  3. New adventures. They can be a little scary, but it's also exciting.
  4. The end of the semester.
  5. Finishing my massive final project for my Shakespeare class...Need I say more?
  6. Only one more week of having to label everything I put in the fridge. I just can't wait to have my own kitchen where everything in it is for me to use!
  7. Going through the Temple.
  8. Traveling somewhere (Kent's not telling where until we get to the airport) as a wife.
  9. Giving presents.
  10. Having someone who always makes me laugh as my husband.
  11. Decorating our own little apartment and making a home together.
  12. Family and friends getting together to celebrate with us.
  13. Starting a new part of my life.


4 comments:

Shantillylace said...

This is cool! I love you Becca! and you too Kent!! Can't wait to see you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

those are all great things to be excited about. =)
I remember when Scott and I were engaged we couldn't wait to have a place of our own -- just to have a quiet place without the commotion of roommates everywhere and not having to say good-bye at curfew!

Teresa said...

Wow a lot of excitment going on in the next 13 days- Enjoy!

heidi said...

i'm excited for you about your honeymoon.