Wednesday, May 2, 2012

refreshed


Checking in after a week long
escape to California. 

I don't think I've ever had a time of my life where a vacation was 
so needed, so appreciated,
so perfect.

I'm back home,
and I feel like myself again.  I feel like I'm ready to be 
the mom I want to be. The wife I want to be.
The me I want to be.

In short, I've never felt so refreshed from a vacation before.  
Somewhere between the beauty of the foothills, the peace and quiet,
the perfectly girly Vintage Spring Sorbet event, having only one happy baby to take care of, and being reunited with old friends,
I found myself again.  
Ahh.

Many posts to come.  Right now I'm going to go play with my babies.

2 comments:

Creole Wisdom said...

Yes you do need it! I am so glad you were able to get away. Sometimes we just need a breath of fresh air and an escape from the everyday routine.

Shannon b said...

that is fantastic! I'm glad the trip was just what you needed!